Pilot Era comes with a 1-year limited warranty, starting from the date of delivery. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers, software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold together with the Product
7-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 7 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 7-day window. For purchases not made directly through Labpano’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Once the returned item arrives back in Labpano’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin. Labpano will refund the cost of the product to the buyer in 30days if the product in new condition.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, order number, buyer's information, sales invoice.
- The defective item’s serial number.
- Visible proof depicting the defect are required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Labpano quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects an implied, statutory warranty provided by law.